The 3sixteen Shop Jacket was designed with a nod towards classic European chore coats. 3sixteen chose an indigo dyed moleskin fabric that is woven in Japan that will fade in a similar manner to old French Bleu de Travails that you'd find in a vintage store. Made in USA.
Please Note: This fabric bleeds quite heavily. A quick soak in cold water may help release some of the surface indigo, but it’s best to avoid wearing light colored garments underneath for the first month or so, until the fabric starts crocking less.
- Indigo Moleskin based on classic French style
- 3 pocket body based on “Bleu de Travail” French jackets
- Corozo buttons custom replicated from a vintage French button
- Fabric will fade to light sky blue hue
- Center back seam and felled seams will pucker and fade